sábado, 14 de noviembre de 2015

347. Poner las palabras que faltan en el texto 2.

Pensar que palabra puede ir en cada hueco.
Después me escuchas para ver si entiendes cuales son las palabras.
Ver las respuestas de debajo de la canción

The 1. ................day, as it was a nice sunny day, I decided to 2................ my bike to the beach.
There 3.....................a lot of people walking and also riding their bicycles along the promenade.
The sea was beautiful and 4. ................... .
5. ................fact, it was rather hot and I had to 6. .................my windproof jacket.
I also like to walk with by bicycle when I go to the beach.
So, 7. .............I was walking and enjoying the sun, I decided to take this photograph to 8. ..............you how calm the sea 9. ................... that morning.
There were also a lot of people walking on the 10. ........... .
Investigators say that it´s good for your body to walk 11. .....................on the sand to release negative energy.
You can read  more about this in my blog topic number 337. "Walking barefoot."
The sea is mysterious, but 13. ...............can also make you feel calm and happy.
Later, I went to 14. ............ a coffee in a nice coffee shop near the beach.
I watched the skaters as they went 15. ............. . There were also people walking very slowly, and others were simply running very fast.
After paying, I had to go to the supermarket to 16. .................some bread. 
If it´s a nice day tomorrow, I will go 17. .............to the beach and walk 
barefoot along the seashore.   
Well, I hope you like this 18. ............. .
To learn English, it´s important to listen and write stories in English.  




Listen to me read in English


Listen to Diane Warwick sing "What the world needs now is love"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfqND7qROQQ





Anwsers

1. other  2. ride  3.were  4. calm  5. In  6. take off  7. as  8. show  9. was
10. sand  11. barefoot  12. more  13. it  14. have  15. by  16. buy  
17. again  18. story

2 comentarios:

  1. living near the beach is wonderful.l

    lucky you!!!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I liked very much tthis song
    but now that i am able to understand the lyric and at this moment that some people is getting crazy, i think it is wonderful.
    We are Paris too !!!!!

    ResponderEliminar