miércoles, 27 de febrero de 2013

156.) A NEW DAY















A New Day


Waking up in the early morning
The light filtering in through the window
Thanking God for another day
There is nothing else I really need to know

Breathing to the smell of jasmin
The smell of pine all around
Knowing that something important is going to happen
In the distance the mountain high above any sound

The smell of freshness in the air
Is the moment of the morning I like best
Feeling the mountain breeze though my hair
Awaking in the morning after a good night´s rest

Sitting outside in the terrace drinking my herbal tea
Looking at the mountains before me 
I´ll let my spirit take me whereever it wants thee
Anywhere it wants as long as I am free

Flying high above the mountain peak
Contemplating the new day 
The blue sea in the distance not far away
Makes me want to continue to forever live and seek    

copyright 2013 alan moliner

Alicia Keys sings  "A new day"  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L00Id3vXza0



2 comentarios:

  1. Pесuliar artісle, exactly what I wanted to find.



    Also νiѕіt mу blog poѕt - similar web site

    ResponderEliminar
  2. good blog, very useful to learn or improve Enghlish

    ResponderEliminar