jueves, 16 de junio de 2011

56.) UNA CANCIÓN: "I LIKE TO RIDE MY BICYCLE" = ME GUSTA IR EN MI BICI

There are a lot of things people like to do. Something really nice to do is to ride a bike along the beach or riding in a forest with tall trees and feel the silence and how green everything is.
I wanted to sing a song called " "I like to ride my bicycle"
                     


Lyrics "I like to ride my bicycle" by ajm     Translated into spanish by ajm
I like to ride my bike                           Me gusta ir en mi bici
It´s what I really like to do                      Es lo que realmente me gusta hacer
Riding along the beach                            Llendo en bici por la playa
Riding with the wind on my face              Llendo en bici con el viento en mi cara
Riding my bike is what I really                 Llendo en mi bici es lo que realmente
like to do                                                       me gusta hacer
I like to ride everywhere I go                   Me gusta ir en bici a todos partes donde voy
The sun on my face                                    El sol en mi cara
and the wind blowing my hair                   y el viento soplando mi pelo
It´s the only way to feel free                    Es la única manera de sentirse libre
Riding my bike is the only thing                Llendo en bici es la única cosa
I really love                                                Realmente me encanta
Riding everywhere I go                           Llendo en bici a todas las partes donde voy
Riding everywhere I go                           Llendo en bici a todas las partes donde voy

Atención a las preposiciones:
On my face  = En mi cara
Along the beach  = Por la playa

Y aquí hay una buenísima canción cuando estás conduciendodriving by Eric Clapton  "Riding with the King"
And of course the King is B.B.King
Speaking of "driving", here´s a good expression: 
"You´re driving me crazy"  = Me estás volviendo loco


Lyrics                                       Translated by ajm        
I dreamed I had a good job                    Soñe que tenia un buen trabajo
and I got well paid                                  y me pagaban bien
I blew it all at the penny arcade.              Me lo gasté todo en la sala de juegos
A hundred dollars on a kewpie doll.        Cien dolares en una muñequita
No pretty chick is                                   Ninguna tía bonita
gonna make me crawl.                            me va ha hacer que me arrastre
    
Get on a TWA to the promised land.      Subir en una avión para la tierra prometida
Every woman, child and man                  Cada mujer, niño y hombre
Gets a Cadillac and a                             Consigue un Cadillac y un 
great big diamond ring.                           enorme anillo de diamantes
Don't you know you're                           No sabes que estás    
riding with the king?                                viajando con el rey
    
He's on a mission of mercy                     Está en una misión de caridad
to the new frontier,                                 a la nueva frontera
He's gonna check                                   El nos va a comprobar
us all on out of here.                               a todos que estamos aquí
Up to that mansion on a hill                    Hacia esa mansión en la colina
Where you can get                                 Donde puedes conseguir
your prescription filled.                           que te llenen la receta
    
Get on a TWA to the promised land.      Subir a un avión a la tierra prometida
Everybody clap your hands.                   Todo el mundo aplaudir  
And don't you just love                           Y no te encanta
the way that he sings?                              como canta?
Don't you know we're                             No sabes que estamos 
riding with the king?                                viajando con el rey
Riding with the king.                                Viajando con el rey
Don't you know we're                             No sabes que estamos
riding with the king?                                 viajando con el rey
    
A tuxedo and shiny 335.                          Un esmoquin y brillante 335
You can see it in his face,                         Lo puedes ver en su cara
the blue never lie.                                     el azul nunca miente
Tonight everybody's getting                      Esta noche todo el mundo va a conseguir
their angel wings.                                     sus alas de ángeles
And don't you know we're                       Y no sabes que estamos
riding with the king?                                  viajando con el rey
    
I stepped out of Mississippi                      Me largué de Mississippi
when I was ten years old                          cuando tenía diez años
With a suit cut sharp as a                          Con un traje bien cortado como
razor and a heart made of gold.                una cuchilla y un corazón echo de oro
I had a guitar hanging just                         Tenía una guitarra justo
about waist high                                       a la altura de la cintura 
And I'm gonna play this                            Y voy a tocarla
thing until the day I die.                             hasta el día que me muera
    
Don't you know we're                                "                 "           "
riding with the king?
Don't you know we're 
riding with the king?
Riding, you're riding with the king.
You're riding, you're
riding with the king.
    

2 comentarios:

  1. muy buena información!! ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Dear Teacher Alan:

    In the sentences where you use in spanish the word

    "Llendo"

    You should write:

    "Yendo"

    Tii
    Bless you

    ResponderEliminar